My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Feeling Good! Hard Work And Focus Pays Off.

I slept like a baby last night.

Gosh, I love when that happens!

Will cultivate much more of this!

Not like when I have to get up six times in the night to pee due to drinking too much! (I also drink a lot of Structured Water with my booze.)

Woke up Happy again, which is my norm. :)

Feeling great about my progress in my program of learning to moderate my drinking. I definitely see and feel progress, including the biggy: feeling good about myself throughout.

I thoroughly enjoyed my abs day yesterday. I think I'll have another today!

More later.... just had coffee.... time for breakfast!