My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

MY MOTHER'S DAY GIFT TO MYSELF

IS TO STOP KILLING MYSELF OVER THOSE PEOPLE.
THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT.
I SCARED MYSELF NEARLY TO DEATH LAST NIGHT.

I've Enlisted The Help Of My Wonderful Little Family To Make Sure I Won't Drink For 30 Days Starting Today!

After that, I may want to do another Abs-30! Many people do in this program I'm loving, The 30-Day Sobriety Solution (link in right margin).

I'm also foregoing using any cannabis product as it sometimes triggers me to drink.

I'm also SERIOUSLY thinking I am going to have to let my two blogs go so I can be completely free from those people, my FOO (family of origin), who have access to my blogs.

I don't want them in our lives. I don't want them to know anything about my life, just as I don't know anything about theirs, and that's the way I like it.

I ORPHANED myself from them and my relatives for a reason!!!

I can't be truly free or whole until I am truly free of them.
It hurts me feeling like they are spying on me; and I know they are.

My beautiful young adult daughters have something wonderful planned for me today, and I CAN'T WAIT! 