My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Keep Up With The Positive Affirmations And Self Love

Quick Note:

They really do work: Repeating Positive Affirmations many times a day, and sending I Love Yous to your heart all the time. I have Positive Affirmations that I wrote about myself as successful Sobrietist streaming in a slide-show on my laptop, and printed-out on my wall. I read them many times a day, even when I'm not feelin' it. I say "I Love You" to my heart all the time.

Even when your ego makes you feel, "This isn't working, this is boring, this is stupid, this is useless, I'm tired of this, I don't need this," etc., Keep Going. Keep saturating your ego and your subconscious mind with Positive Affirmations and Love, until the ego quiets down, and the changes come that you want.