My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

There's So Much To Say!

To begin with, my thoughts to myself this morning!:

I Love Myself For Telling The Whole Truth!
I Honor Myself For Telling The Whole Truth!
I Respect Myself For Not Waiting!
I Am FREE!!!

I can't elaborate on that right now though! Sorry! It's a personal matter regarding a relationship, and has nothing to do with drinking. 


And I certainly don't feel like a Loser anymore either! (Which I have felt like, but even telling myself the truth about how I really felt about that too, helped!)


And I feel it's just like The 30 Day Sobriety Solution program said (link in right margin): By getting courageously completely honest with myself, and taking BRAVE needed steps, I lifted the need for the crutch of drinking too much? At least I hope so! It sure feels that way! It sure feels like I'm on my way to that just around the corner, if I'm not already there!