My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It's Getting Better Again !

(but gosh does Dairy Queen cannabis stink!)

I am uplifted by the power of Love
And despite Unbearable emotional pain at the hands of my misguided family of origin
And despite my heart trying to have a heart-attack on a daily basis
And despite my using alcohol and cannabis to Save my heart
And despite my wanting to Die from heartbreak
And despite my wanting to numb-out and escape to the highest degree

I Am Improving

I Am Lessening My Substance Use

And I Am Drinking More Structured Water

PROGRESS Happens!
Self Love Happens!
Self Care Happens!

LIFE Happens!

"Let life win." ~ Matt Kahn