My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Thankful I Didn't Give Up On Drinking, Otherwise I Would Have To Give Up CBD Tincture!

CBD Tincture is preserved in alcohol, and if I quit drinking, using it would trigger me to drink. But as a drinker, I can use CBD tincture and NOT be triggered to drink! Like right now! I'm having sooo much anxiety and shortness of breath over my mother turning her back on me because she can't/won't face the truth of her abuse of me, that I often get scared I'll have a heart-attack. I didn't want to drink today, so took just seven drops of this good stuff, and my anxiety went away and I feel normal, not high. : )