My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Anybody Want Some Edibles?


Candy_Hearts

I tried one after drinking 4 of my 6-pack of beer (Omission Gluten-Free; yum). And btw, another shout-out to myself for the total self-control that is now mine.

I'd tried one of these 10 mg THC candy hearts a month ago, and it had the same effect, so now I know fer sure. Everyone is different, but for me it causes insomnia, and now my morning plans are ruined on account of I'm bushed. At least the high was pleasant and didn't create anxiety. Maybe these would be good for people who imbibe during the day.

I'm not big into any cannabis products anymore. Sometimes I'll have a few tokes on my vape pen at night to help me sleep, and for the buzz. Sometimes I'll use CBD tincture for aches and pains.

Looking forward to another abstinence day today. : )

I'm telling ya, my blog is going to become obsolete!