My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

You Are The Only One Who Gets To Know This Right Now

You know who you are.

I've enjoyed 5 shots of tequila today! :D

But I am still moderating

And I'm Happy and Proud and Confident !

And I will Always tell you the truth --- even if you are not ready to tell ME the truth !

It's All Good !

OMG --- this Premium Bubba Kush cannabis is the bomb too! :)

It was the most beautiful and perfect day ever today!
My perfectforme wonderful beautiful little family and I bought and decorated our Christmas Tree!
Perhaps later than usual because the patriarch just returned from Finland!

Here are a couple of pictures of our perfectbeautiful tree ............ oh man, it's raining right now!
Hallelujah ! ! !

......Where was I ? .....

Who knows and who cares!

I Love Life!!!

O! Now I remember! Our tree, the one we happy four bought from Home Depot and decorated this evening... I walked out into the living room this evening and saw a HEART ornament vibrating! My daughter saw it too! (BTW, I swear I'm from the planet Arcturius or something) ( is that the planet that is about hearts? ) (because I see hearts Everywhere, in Everything!)

These pictures were taken after-the-fact so don't be lookin' for no movement from the heart ornament !