My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

OMG! 'Tis The Perfect Day For Drinking!

Who Knew?! :D

Who Knew the day after Christmas is the Perfect day for solitude, reflection, and drinking?! :D

As a newly-formed moderate drinker, I certainly didn't know what a treasure was awaiting me on this calendar day! :D

I'm blissed-out up in here! :D

(I'm so fucking Blessed!!) :D

All Is Right With The World! :D

Peace
Quiet
Solitude
Beer
Tequila
Moderation
My laptop
My little family happy in their own solitudes

:D

Day After Christmas Heaven