My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I'm SO PROUD Of Myself !!

Seriously? I Can Hardly Believe It Myself, My Moderation Success Story!

But, nonetheless, It's Real! And It's True!

For the past Two weeks I've been consistently moderate,
And the week before that I was mostly moderate, except for two days,
And in the past three weeks I've enjoyed six 0 days,
but three of those were during this past week; so that's more progress!

Also, this past week I've successfully had no more than 3 drinks (standard drinks),
which means I've successfully changed MY moderation from 0-4 drinks to 0-3!
(I put MY in caps because everyone has to choose for themselves what moderation is.)

And an IMPORTANT factor is that it's being EASY and EFFORTLESS!
I'm not kidding!
There's NO "white-knuckling" nuthin!
I'm drinking this way because I truly WANT to and it FEELS GOOD!
It's So Easy to Stop drinking more now!

Shit, I should write a book!
Maybe I will!

WOW, if I could rescue other problem drinkers from CultAA and the Recovery Movement Mentality in general? That would ROCK!
And by "rescue" I really mean Help People Rescue Themselves!

Gosh, when I think about what a LUSH I was for the past decades during non-alcohol-free periods!, it blows my mind!

I should mention that I seem to have lost interest in cannabis products the past couple of weeks, and have barely touched them. But cannabis was never a problem for me anyway.