My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'm Looking Forward To Doing This

...Even if it means no alcohol for 28 days, I'm so totally up for that because it's easy for me to not drink, y'all. :D

I've been wanting to do another cleanse but none resonated until this one, which starts 1/4!


I listened to the video yesterday and took notes:

12/29/15
SARK Body Revolution with Marnie Northrup. The Wild Succulent Body Cleanse!
7 Questions:

1) DECIDE. What I want my experience of my body to be.
Is my body where I want it to be right now?:  Not fully
How do I want to feel?:   I want to feel good in my clothes, and sexy. I want to feel more comfortable naked.  Make the decision daily.

 2) LISTEN TO YOUR INNER WISDOM AND BODY AND TAKE ACTION FROM THERE.

3) ALLOW MY EMOTIONS TO BE MY GUIDE. 
Self care is tending to our emotions as they come up, little by little. E-Motions = energy.

4) TRANSFORM MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY INNER CRITIC. She's always present wanting me to be perfect.
Don't need to put my life on hold till I have the perfect body. It creates our physiology.

5) CREATE BEAUTIFUL BOUNDARIES. It's OK to take up space!
Our bodies will do it for us if we don't (take up space). I deserve to feel that space with love. The appropriate uses of the words No and Yes can make more room for love.

6) RELEASE WHAT CAN FEEL LIKE A WAR WITH OUR BODY AND LIVE IN A JOYFUL SOLUTION. Be in a loving, juicy, wild relationship with our bodies, and nurture it.

7) CELEBRATE THE PERFECTION OF MY BODY AND ALL THE BODIES AROUND ME.
:D
And celebrate my progress too!

SARKs Love Notes:
Dearest sweet darling adorable Susan....

Dear beautiful, talented, creative, wise, succulent, happy woman, Judy,
I see the grand strides you are making to heal your life and your body and to become the happy, evolved person you truly are, and I am so proud of you! I love you more than words can say. I love how you roll with the punches. I love how you bounce back quickly from your imperfections and mistakes and flood yourself with love and I love yous to your beautiful heart when you falter. I love how you never give up on yourself, your life, and your healing.
More later!!

xo, Judy

(It's me, Jaya!) :D

My daughter's bff's hat and 1D record player : )