My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I'm Glad It's An Alcohol-Free Day

I like them as much as drinking days, I must say!
I seem to be averaging drinking/not drinking every-other day.
I'm OK with that now.
Maybe I'll grow more and change my mind later, who knows.
Although, 6 beers was too much, in my mind, for myself, I'm focusing on how great it was that I didn't want more, and that is unusual when I run out of booze by afternoon.
And for some reason that particular beer got me more drunk than I'd normally be after 6.
I only used a small amount of weed and it really got to me too.
I had quite the private party yesterday.
Again, it was OK, and I'm trying to think and feel only positively about it.

Don't forget:
Love Is The Master Healer

When I love what arises, no matter what it is, things get better and can continue to change gooderer and gooderer!


I'm quite tapped-in now to How Much I Am Grieving over mostly FOO (family of origin) related things.

I think I need a Miracle in my life.