My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I'm So Totally Drinking *TODAY* Though

Overwhelming emotions returned with a flurry.
Again, it's bullshit, the statement, "Drinking when you feel bad is bad drinking."
Drinking when you feel bad can save you from a heart attack or stroke: keep it moderate if you can!

I emailed my cousin I grew up with just now about what's going on; re: my becoming an orphan by choice; because she deserves to know the truth so she can decide if she wants to stay in my life or not.
I just got her back this year too! After years and years of estrangement (due to my discord with my family of origin and all that lack of truth-and-communication-and-healing).

If she stays, then I'll have two relatives in my life: her, and the guardian angel cousin who came into my life on Facebook last year. (I Feel So Blessed!!! To me it's a Miracle!) She says sweet things to me like how when she met me when I was a baby and she was five she fell in love with me! She's sad we didn't get to grow up together! She and I haven't seen each other since I was a little girl during a brief visit. We hadn't even connected at all until Facebook. We live across the country from one another.

I'm going to drink a 6-pack of O'Mission gluten-free beer. It's yummy.
If I don't want to drink the whole thing, I'll let you know.
It's only 11:30 in the morning; I'll probably want to drink the whole thing over the hours!!

There's always News about My Fabulous Life on my other blog too.
HaHaHa