My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Singing The Praises Of CBD

This stuff really is a Miracle.
Just a few tiny drops and the chronic deep achiness in my hips is Gone.
And NO HIGH.
It's great for stress, depression, etc., etc.

I wish it for everybody; and it needs to be legal everywhere.

Cool points about CBD:  Ways CBD Improves Health




My stash area. Needless to say, that's not a book! It's a stash box of a few med-weed buds. Next to it is my wonderful vape pen. And that is my beloved pipe that I bought in Berkeley over three decades ago. Believe it or not, I go easy on cannabis products; never use everyday, use lightly when I do use.