My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nice Night

One-each Red Trolley beer with Jordan while we watched Last Comic Standing.

No desire for more.

It's so reassuring to me when I can be so normal.

He'd NEVER drink with me if he didn't have confidence and faith in me and what I'm achieving with drinking.


Sure beats yesterday when I needed mass quantities of tequila to self-medicate severe low thyroid symptoms! Tequila and weed. Well, it worked. It helped. But seven drinks was too much!!!

Glad "my" normal in how I feel physically is already starting to return with the upping of my NatureThroid dose. What a difference.


Moderation Will Be Mine! More often than not!