My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Now That 9/27/15 Is Past....

As it happens, it may be very true that MANY Energetically Sensitive Beings, such as myself, found their old "addictions" returning this year!! Among many other oddities in their lives and bodies and being. Both good and bad.

According to my spiritual teacher (and others), Matt Kahn, September 27, 2015 marked the beginning of Unity Consciousness, Ascension into the 5th dimension, a big shift energetically, spiritually, and vibrationally --- for 1/3 of the planet. That is, everyone is part of everything, of course, but we're on different time tables.

Anyway,  I  H O P E  H E ' S  R I G H T !!! Cuz that really WAS some powerful moon last night, well, really over Saturday, Sunday, and today, Monday. And it certainly won't happen again for... how many years?... around 30? I'll have to look it up.


May my focus, and the focus of others who want to drink less, switch from drinking to other things starting now.

May it become suddenly easier to become an all-the-time moderate drinker.


It may already be starting. At (the party) Saturday night, went to fetch another bottle of champagne and only drank 1/4 of it! Jordan and I drank a total of 1 1/4 bottles each at our daughter's college grad party. Geeeez, why we even went to the store at 10 pm to get more champagne I don't even know! LOL, but it was fun --- being out amongst the world under that full moon.

Last night, after an intense session with my psychologist about my crazy and creepy and hurtful family of origin, I absolutely needed that other unopened bottle of champagne that we had also bought for the partyers. (They didn't want it. They are not big drinkers. PLEASE Keep It That Way!!) It was a good choice for me to drink it last night. It did me a world of good. So did the cannabis.


I can't wait to see what unfolds.