My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Life Hurts, But Being The Most Authentic Person Helps

I really don't know anyone personally who is as open and honest and forthright as me.

Not that I didn't take my time going public with my identity on this blog.

Timing is everything, and I needed to know it was appropriate for my wonderful little family to do so.


I didn't start drinking until 6 pm today.
I'm only drinking a half pint of vodka.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE To Drink Moderately!
It's so GOOD for me!


Here's the vodka:


And here's my blog post from my main blog:

http://judyactonayala.blogspot.com/2015/09/i-want-my-book-to-be-love-letter-to-my.html