My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Did You Miss Me? ;)

I'm doing well! How are you doing? : )

The Marnie Northrup/SARK cleanse (previous post) is AWESOME. I'm so lucky and blessed to be a part of it!

Nonetheless!, I'm not quite ready yet to forego alcohol! <heehee>

No worries, it's a gentle-approach-cleanse and for the first of the four weeks there is much freedom and personal choice regarding eats and drink.

SUNDAY the cleanse starts and that is when I will freely and willingly give up drinking alcohol and coffee! I'll also forego sugar other than the fruits and honey that will probably be on the plan.

It's not that I'm lucky I will not go through withdrawals of any kind, it's that I've worked my way here over the years. Know what I mean? : )

Have you tried Rain? Wow, it's delightful in my Structured Water. But I have to report that I'm not drinking heavily, and I've been doing abstinence days regularly. And on New Year's Eve I only drank 1 1/2 glasses of champagne! : )

May You Be Blessed : )