My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum!

That's a very old cliche, isn't it!
From the movie of the same title back in the 60s.

I Woke Up This Morning Wanting To And Making The Decision To Start An Abs-30 Today!

It will be so good for body, mind, and spirit.

I didn't expect this to happen though! I first heard about "Dry January" during the first week of January, and I guess I've been thinking about it ever since! It's such a good idea. It started in the UK and is very popular there, and it's catching on here too. I know lots of people have been doing it this month, I can only think of one right now:
Joy Behar! https://www.facebook.com/TheView/videos/10153228765956524/

I wonder if she's being successful? : ) I hope so!

 AND MOST OF FEBRUARY!