My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

WOW! It Works Like A Charm! I'm Back On Track!

   Per my previous post, I freely enjoyed 3 standard drinks last night, and it was easy! And FUN!
   And I did it while I was watching my guilty pleasure: "The Bachelor" --- cuz, well, I'm so old and above all the drama..... I can't enjoy it without a buzz! Or something like that!

   This month, for some reason, even though I'd been drinking only every-other day, I'd been drinking up to 7 drinks when I drank. I know there's a reason for this!!  But the important thing is that another new healing influence joined my life (see post below) just when I needed it most; guiding me back to the real ME.

   Will I keep this going? We shall see!

   I am learning that We Have More Power Than We Think and We Have More Influential Connections Than We Know To Help Us.

   What An Interesting Journey This Is !!!