My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Today Is My 59th Birthday And I Want To Do The Abs-30 After All!

So, this is the last picture for a while of me drinking:


I decided I wanted to be cool and smart and follow the advice of The 30 Day Solution (link in right margin), and quit drinking for 30 Days while working through the program.

They advise in the book to start the Abs-30 sometime in the first week.
I've read/done the exercises of Day 1 - Day 4 very thoroughly.
Yesterday I never got around to reading Day 5 and doing the exercises. So now I'm in a dilemma.
I don't know whether I want to start over in the book at Day 1, on the day I am starting the alcohol-free-30, or if I want to keep going and do both Day 5 and Day 6 in the book and on the interactive website today, and catch up.

Decisions Decisions Decisions...