My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I Posted This At HAMS And At MM (links in right margin) And Got ZERO Responses

WOW! I'm TRULY Not Finding others who have achieved what I have achieved in my drinking. Even when I was in LPP (link in right margin), my coach never did come up with any others for me who turned problem drinking into as moderate drinking as I have.

Am I saying this to brag? No, not at all. Bragging is a negative. Acknowledging my accomplishments is a positive! : ) I fucking DESERVE accolades from myself! : )

Am I SURPRISED I can't seem to find any others like myself?? AbsoFuckingLutely!

Now I understand that I really must help teach others. I Want To Help.

Looking For Folks Who Drink As Moderately As I Do! ? ! ?

Yesterday, 07:26 PM
You were a problem-drinker all your teen-to-adult life
You tried moderating a million times but always ended up having to quit drinking again
You've had many months at a time and even years at a time of being alcohol-free
You never drank every day and never will
You now drink 0-4 standard drinks when you drink, but when you drink more it's 5-7 standard drinks
It's easy for you to have abs days and you love abs days
When you drink moderately you are happy! And you deserve to be happy!
When you drink 5-7 drinks you suffer: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
You simply want to drink moderately, 0-4, almost all of the time and are striving for that

Anyone?
Anyone at all?
Surely I'm not the only one!
Or AM I? ! 

My blog is my living drinking journal.... and I know it is one of the main reasons my drinking is as under control as it is. That's just what works for me (public honesty)!

xo, Jaya