My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

CANNABIS

I'm finally convincing Push (especially now that I've recognized her and named her!)(See previous posts!) that medicinal cannabis is the way to go; that it's the perfect compliment to moderate drinking; that it's far better than drinking more booze---for health reasons; and self love reasons!

ThankGodGoddessUniverse! because cannabis is Healing to the body, mind, and spirit.

I reckon it ought to be used smartly, like booze! I am blessed in this because I only ever imbibe appropriately, responsibly, and very moderately.

Anywho, I think Push is happy, and I know I'm happy. And if I have Loved Push into revering moderate drinking?! Then I've Ruled My World.