My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

LOL, I'm Practically Having To Force Myself To Drink Today

This AMAZING "Succulent Wild Body Cleanse" by Marnie Northrup and SARK (her artwork here)


is so unique and joy-full----and the first week, which ends today---has been so kind in letting you have a lot of freedom to prepare for the cleanse----that starts tomorrow (I shopped today!)---- that, it's absolutely Interesting that I'm (guilt-free allowing myself to drink moderately today) practically forcing myself to drink at all! : )

THATs how Powerful and effective this cleanse is so far, and that's another example of how far I've come in my drinking habits/desires!

To think that I used to be such a problem drinker for all those decades, and labeled an alcoholic; why, it's just been such a transmutational change.... must be Fifth Deminsional or something!


Nonetheless, I'm now doing my best to enjoy a couple Omission gluten-free beers! And maybe even followed by a shot or two of the Rain vodka I have left! ....Oh, yes, I'm actually enjoying the effects of the first beer very much now! : )

For me, the cleanse will not only help me take a break from booze, but will also help me tweak my eating habits and teach me some more healthy ways to eat. I HOPE I'll lose some weight! I'll try to get a picture in here of the first week's menu later!

So far this year I've been drinking every-other day, and drinking mostly moderately (1-4).