My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Not Yet

I saw this play last night with my loving little family. None of us had any way of knowing ahead of time what it curtailed:

judyactonayala.blogspot/i-have-to-tell-you-it-was-best-59th-birthday-weekend-i-ever-had ;)

My supportive little family is AOK. But NOW I'm having my OVERWHELM.

And since no one but me ever even hinted at let alone suggested that I abstain from drinking for 30 days, well, I need to drink today.

Why lie? Why hide anything? That has never gotten me anywhere. Honesty and truth telling gets me everywhere. There is More Love in my life than EVER before in large part because of being authentic. : )

And I Thank You! !!!

If I do keep my drinking moderate, if I get back to my more consistent moderate drinking of 0-4, I'll have no reason to do an Abs-30, unless I just get inspired to; as I often get inspired to make very healthy choices and changes in my life!

I adore Sobriety! I adore my abstinence days; my 0 days, like yesterday! And I adore my moderate days of 1-4!

Today it's:


The cool reindeer antler bottle stopper Jordan got me from Finland last Christmas-time!: