My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

All Is Well

Certainly, listening to Matt Kahn on Monday re-aligned my spirit, helped me tap-into my intuition more strongly, and feels like the biggest reason that when I drank last night, the first time out of two planned drinking days for this week, I kept it moderate. It Feels So Good! To finally not only be drinking only two times a week (achieved that prior to last week and expect to achieve it this week and beyond), but being able to keep the number of drinks moderate! Not my usual 6! I drank 4.5 = half pint of silver tequila (with lots of healing Structured Water) over a four-hour period. And I enjoyed a bit of med weed too. : )

I could get used to this!   I'm still OK, for now, with drinking as many drinks as I choose due to cutting back drinking to two times a week (was drinking up to five times a week for several months, and trying to keep it to 1-4 drinks with some success but not enough success). But I see myself wanting more and more to drink less. That's just me. Everyone is different.

It's one thing to believe you can improve your drinking habits, it's quite another thing when it actually happens!

I know Many people are accomplishing this! Especially the ones I connect with through The 30-Day Sobriety Solution (link in right margin).

I want to share Matt's recording with you because it was FREE and I'm not breaking any rules. : )

Password: AwakenedOne   Link: Awaken-Your-Intuition