My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Dun Did It! : )



Easily peasily drank only twice last week.

Feeling very grateful, confident, and motivated!

Like my separated-husband-bff said to me, "It's like the sun is starting to shine on you after a very long period of darkness." And that has more to do with all I've had to deal with with my abusive FOO (family of origin), and all I'm striving to overcome. So much of that is tied-in with my longtime on-and-off-again drinking problem. Alcohol wasn't the problem. Alcohol was a symptom.

There Is Such An Important Message To Give To The World.

The message is to Wake Up from the erroneous belief system CultAA and the rest of the recovery movement mentality is enslaving too many of us in---that most of us are Hopeless Alcoholics, when the truth is that even though one in three people have a drinking problem, 90% of them are NOT alcoholics, and should not be labeled and brainwashed into thinking that they are. This is more dangerous than it sounds and has contributed to hundreds if not thousands of suicides (links in right margin).

GAWD I could write a book on this.

Here's another helpful tool from The 30-Day Sobriety SolutionThe-Affirmation-Solution


CultAA: