My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

To Go From Drinking 4 Or 5 Times A Week To Drinking 2 Times A Week Ain't No Small Thing

Loving this process
Never know what's going to happen next
What an interesting and enlightening and challenging journey
NOW my plan is to drink no more than 2 times a week and Not focus on any particular days
OR how many I drink
So Far So Good
If/when I get through until Monday without drinking again
Drank Monday
Am drinking now (a bottle of wine)(as always, I will report if I drink more than that)
After a very productive day of de-cluttering and cleaning and helping my wonderful little family!