My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Friday, April 22, 2016

More Surprising Results

MAJOR triggers since last weekend, which I blogged about at my main blog (link in right margin)!

And I do mean MAJOR TRIGGERS!

Yet, it only set me back in my drinking by one. Meaning, I'm only drinking 3 times this week, instead of my new norm 2 times a week. Meaning, I didn't spiral back down into the abyss.

Can you say  W O W ?!   WOW!!!

Absofuckinglutely SOMETHING is working here!


I also feel like Magical things manifested all on their own from the universe to my being in this scenario because I must be progressing in my spiritual awakening.

Does that need explanation? 

I'm only too happy to talk enlightenment! The ongoing process that it is! For most of us.

FingersCrossedThatIMakeItToMondayWithoutDrinkingAFourthTimeThisWeek!
YouKnowIWillTellYouTheTruth