My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

I Like The Way Things Are Changing

I'm not drinking everyday, but almost everyday, but that's so OK with me because I'm drinking moderately every time (cept for the one extra almost a week ago on Sunday, per my post).
This moderate drinking started on 9/30.
It's quite a record for me; perhaps even the first time in my life!

Everyone has to figure out for themselves what moderate drinking is for them.
For me it's still 1 - 4 standard drinks.

I feel more and more confident and grounded in now being a consistent moderate drinker.
It's happening unforced too.
It's also happening without the need for any cannabis products, even CBD tincture;
like yesterday's less-than four beers (Omission gluten-free; tastes like normal beer).
Another day this week I achieved the same success without any weed. This surprises me like crazy; I thought fer sure it was the weed that was going to make it possible for me to drink moderately.

I'm in shock pretty much that this miracle is happening for me.
Let's see if it truly lasts.

I can easily see myself not even wanting as many as four drinks, and only wanting 1 - 3.

I don't know what's happening to me, but I sure do like it.

If I can do it, many others can!

Wonder what the secret was for me?! I have no idea.
Unless it really is Structured Water, which it very well could be, and is for many people.
(link in right margin.)
Or maybe it would have happened anyway in my personal evolution.

MODERATION IS KING!
MODERATION IS EVERYTHING!