My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Naaaaaiiled It! :D

Thanks, readers, for all your good energy and support!
I haven't felt this good about my drinking in a long time; and as you know, I've felt quite good about my drinking lately!
I'm just so grateful to GodGoddessUniverse for making it so easy and so delightful to switch down to three drinks yesterday!
Perhaps this trend will continue and I've made my goal already of moderation for me being 1 - 3 drinks instead of 1 - 4.
Wouldn't that ROCK?!
'Cept for champagne, of course! LOL. Which generally requires drinking 4 = one bottle! ;)

Hallelujah!

Gonna ride this wave of Joy for as long as it lasts!

(Couldn't choose which image to use, so using them all!)