My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Life Is Perfect In Its Imperfections --- Always Keeping You On Your Toes

Yeah, so I had that fifth drink Sunday night.
Drat.
I, clearly, can still allow loved ones to trigger me.
I was having such a good run of moderate drinking too.
Thankfully, by the next day I was back on track, and really hope to stay here.
Thankfully, also, harmony was quickly and easily restored the following day (Monday) between my little family and me.
I'm So Very Blessed And Loved.
The fact that the four of us are from different planets just makes life more interesting!