My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

What A Lovely Abstinence Day : )

Thought I'd take a moment to reflect this night.
Am I Cured?!
Am I a forever moderate drinker?!
Did I conquer my biggest challenge in life?!
I dunno!
But the way this October is going thus far, sure seems possible!
I don't know why I had no inkling to drink today when I very freely could have; moderately.
But I didn't : )

Oh man, maybe Matt Kahn, of True Divine Nature (link in right margin), was right about us energetically sensitive beings and our old addictions returning this year, and the energetic shift that occurred on our beautiful planet 9/27/15 shifting things!

Maybe I AM ascending into 5D consciousness.
Do you feel it yet?:
Unity consciousness --- replacing the old paradigm 3D polarizing consciousness.
Don't worry, you will; we all will!

LOL, no, I'm not on pot either!

But I digress, because, even if Matt was right and my over-drinking this year was part of the process of whatever is going on in me!, it doesn't explain how come a 40-year on-and-off drinking problem, even "alcoholism," is "cured!" If it is!

To me, the return of addictions this year that are gone after that energetic date would mean that I'd have to or want to give up drinking altogether. As I always have had to do in the past. I could never handle drinking; I'd always have to quit for long periods; thinking I could never drink again.

Anywho, it's fun to tell this story, and it's going to be interesting to see where it---where I---end up in regards to booze!

Wow. Life. So Perfect In Every Way. Just The Way It Is.