My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Can't Think Of A More Perfect Way For Me To Spend VALENTINE'S DAY Than Getting Hammered

Just sayin'

See the last few posts on my other blog (link in right margin), if you don't understand me

Jesus! (whom I do love), this is the first time I've smoked med weed in the day time! And I'm lovin' it.
I've been wanting to use more cannabis and less alcohol for a couple years now?, as I rarely use cannabis, even when I drink, and then only at night in small amounts

I simply recognize it as a healthier choice for myself

But today? I also had some tequila shots mixed with orange juice and lots of Structured Water (link in right margin)

I had a few shots already cuz I started around 10:30 a.m. --- This Is A First!!!
So, now I'm throwing-in a good Indica strain of pot, and, yes indeedy, a very good choice!

I HATE drinking too much. : )
I truly, truly do, and have no desire to drink too much very often at all ....DUH! The whole point of this Blog!

FUCK V-Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ!! Tomorrow I'll be FREE!

It's been a hell of a four-month-ride during the holidays and my birthday on account of my FOO (family of origin), and my love life.

....Guess I'll get back to watching Saturday Night Live on my DVR!