My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Gosh What A Great Day

So much to report!

You know I'll be as brief as possible! : )  I abhor long blog posts!

First of all, as hoped-for and expected, my life was basically reborn after Valentine's Day... and more specifically, after the hardest time on the calendar year; mid-November through mid-February.

This is ONLY because of my abusive FOO and my love life. My holidays and birthday with my little family are always AWESOME! : )  I'm so blessed!

I want to report again how spectacular "The 30-Day Sobriety Solution" program continues to be (link in right margin).

I haven't been consistent in doing a chapter a day, but that's OK----go at your own pace.

I did Chapter 12 in the book and (free) interactive online community today, and it was SO POWERFUL and POTENT.

I always do the work substance-free.

If you want to read why I won't do the suggested abstain-for-30-days read this: blog post link

It's really starting to take-hold that reprogramming the subconscious mind and your belief system is actually going to work to make wanted changes and achieve desired goals. And this program is going to be very effective in teaching me how to do that.

Not only that, but I'm blessed to be taking Jean Houston's "Unlock Your Quantum Powers" Course as well.

NOT to mention, that the love of my life came back into my life and our friendship will continue. Something shifted for me, something happened, like Divine Intervention or something, and it's going to be better than ever being just friends (across the miles).

Ta-ta for now!

Everyone needs to feel this way as often as they can muster!: