My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

A Spiritual Practice That Is Helping My Drinking Plan

Simple Honesty with myself
Honesty and Self Love are Soulmates
Confessing "I don't know...." to the universe allows the universe to step-in and do it for me
"I don't know how to drink only moderately"
The next thing I know
I'm magically drinking very lightly
Like yesterday's drinking only two drinks
Effortlessly and with Great Ease and Enjoyment
Will definitely keep this practice up
Thank you, Beloved Matt Kahn                     video:  The Eternal Invitation - By Matt Kahn

"I don't know how to never drink more than four drinks"
"I don't know how to fully deprogram from Cult AA"
"..."