My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Drinking Does Indeed Release My Creative Writing

Now my interest in writing a screenplay is reignited.

I think I might actually run with it, out of sheer passion and enjoyment.

          (Didn't use substances yesterday. Am drinking tequila and Structured Water today.)

I want to write a fiction, a Dramedy (drama comedy) about a woman who thinks her husband is gay.

I think this poor bloke is going to be a poser even unto himself. (Is that a thing??)


I started getting into screenwriting over a decade ago, but got distracted.

I love writing dialogue.

This could be fun. :D  As well as cathartic. :D