My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Friday, August 7, 2015

I Need It To Be Over

I need it to be over!!!
This all year long drinking binge from hell!!!
This is not me!
This is not the way I drink anymore!
But I don't know if I can stop!!!

But there has been a MAJOR head trip I've been going through all year, and I do mean MAJOR!
And IT has FINALLY PASSED!!!
Just yesterday.
That is, the official marker of time to be able to change the devastating situation is passed. And now it's too late forever.
And it's time for me to get back to normal, to let it go, to move on!

I feel so defeated by alcohol, and by what happened, that I don't think I can stop!

I'm going to ask for more help.
I've stopped drinking so many times on my own I don't know why I think I can't do it this time!

Unless it's because all the other times I stopped I thought I was quitting drinking permanently.
This is the first time I want to stop drinking for a while only.
I just don't know if my psyche can handle that!!

Oh My! A Challenge!

OhMyGod I Love Life So Much! It's such a trip!

Yesterday I broke down in front of my family and wept my eyes out. I bawled like a baby over Jon Stewart leaving The Daily Show!!! But I know, deep down, it was much deeper, much more than that. It was about someone in my life = the MAJOR head trip.

God Bless Him! Twin Flames Can Wreck You. Accidentally. It's All Part Of The Divine Plan To Teach You To Love Yourself More.