My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, August 24, 2015

The Reason LPP (link in right margin) Is Successful

It focuses solely on YOU; it is completely individualized to meet your particular needs.

LPP doesn't focus on your life traumas, it's about believing and seeing how rewarding your life will be without the addiction (or weakness, as I prefer to call it).

It puts you deeply in touch with your own values and motivations through thorough self-reflection.

There are 8 Modules. I'm just starting Module 4. I get to go at my own pace.
When I finish a Module, I receive feedback from my coach on my responses.

There's also plenty of one-on-one messaging with my coach.

I benefit a lot from Stanton Peele's (the founder) videos and writings in each Module as well.

FYI, I'm not affiliated with LPP in any way.