My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Feeling Strong, Feeling Confident, Feeling Cured

Dunno where this (the trajectory of my drinking life) is going, but eager to find out!

Certainly didn't drink yesterday, or use any cannabis product; certainly had nooo desire to.

Can see myself only wanting two drinks instead of three next time I imbibe.

Hallelujah! I hardly even know who I am! Or how this sudden shift happened within less than one week.

I DON'T expect to be a Perfect Moderator of alcohol. I still overeat once in a while. I still eat too much sugar sporadically. That's normal.