My Drinking History: Over four decades of mostly problem drinking, five drunken-related arrests in my 20s (the early 80s), of abstinence and binge-drinking, of trying moderation and usually-or-often failing, of being immersed in almost every other recovery group out there, but of being mostly sober.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Uh Oh, wondering if I'm in trouble!

I've done the tiniest bit of CBD tincture and edible (1/8 of a cannabis cookie from RAW).

I never do cannabis by itself. I only do cannabis when I'm drinking.

I think it might be triggering me to want to drink.

I grabbed a Kombucha to see if that will satisfy me.

I'm trying not to be afraid, but to simply observe and learn.

.....

Later,

Well, am tipping my wine glass to you as we speak!
I bought 3 - 6oz. mini bottles.
My MOTHER called me, you see!

Well, remembering:

MODERATION IS KING!
MODERATION IS EVERYTHING!